Who: Year 12 Students
When: 25 June - 29 June, 2017
Award: Up to 70% of travel and registration costs
Deadline: 15 March 2017
What: Experience the University of Queensland in a fun science program.
Future Experiences in Agriculture, Science and Technology (FEAST) is a five day residential program designed to inspire and inform high school students of the range of exciting and rewarding science careers in the agriculture, animal, plant and food sectors.
Why attend FEAST?
- test drive university and meet other students with similar interests
- explore science disciplines through hands on activities and workshops
- attend industry run sessions reinforcing the many exciting career outcomes on offer to graduates
- experience living in the Halls of Residence and take part in fun social and sporting activities
- chat with current university students and staff and have all your questions answered
This event is particularly suited to those student who are achieving well in the sciences and perhaps have a desire to study agricultural science or veterinary science in the future.